Divorce Issues/I want my husband back

sabrina wrote at 2013-03-23 16:23:48
This is a testimony that i will tell to every one to hear. i have been married four 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until i meant a post where this man Esango Priest have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self. His email: he is a good man and straight forward human

susan wrote at 2013-09-22 16:04:26
i just want to share my testimony here.. i was married for 15 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the life of my husband.. he started hailing me and he was abusive..but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost…then he filed for whole life was turning apart and i didn't know what to do..he moved out of the house and abandoned me and my 5 kids.. so someone told me about trying love spell to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster called dr. ogala spell…so i decided to try it reluctantly..although i didn't believe in all those things… then when he cast the spell, after 3 days that he told me, my husband came back and was pleading..he had realized his mistakes..i just couldn't believe it.. anyways we are back together now and we are case anyone needs this man help, his email address ( his spells is for a better life.  

Divorce Issues

Lauren Kaufman

I have been through a long costly divorce process that took three years. I know what it feels like first hand to be immobilized by the effects of divorce. Finding the motivation to move forward alone can be a challenging experience.

I am a member of Tansitions, a divorce support group for newly separated and divorced people.