Divorce Issues/I want my husband back

moore wrote at 2013-03-11 07:20:07
Hello every one, i just want to share a few testimony about how my marriage got saved by drsambolspelltemple01@gmail.com . I had a fight with my husband and he got mad at me and decided to bring in another woman, i know i did wrong and was scared of loosing him, when he brought in another woman to the house, i thought i have lost him already and that was when i had to use drsambolspelltemple01@gmail.com spell and i was amazed the way the spell turned the table around and made my husband start chasing me and want to be with me again. am so happy now that my husband is back to me and me alone

juan hillarry wrote at 2013-03-26 12:13:32
Hi My name is “juan” just want to share my experience with the world on

how i got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 4years with

3kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had a

fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that he

filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with

me cause i loved him with all my heart and didn’t want to loose him but

everything just didn’t work out… he moved out of the house and still went

ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing

worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful,

great spell caster greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com who eventually helped me

out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try

reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special

prayers and used roots and herbs… Within 3 days he called me and was sorry

for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we

continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our

fourth child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems

across the world and they have had good news… contact him on greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com or call him on +2348104181322

karen lola wrote at 2015-03-18 01:34:39
Am Karen Lola from Scotland. I was having serious relationship problems with my boyfriend and it had resulted in him moving out to his friend’s apartment. Everything got worse because he started going to bars and strip clubs frequently with his friend, getting drunk and passing out. He always threatens me on phone whenever I call him because of all the bad advises that his friend has given him. I really love him and we had been dating for 8 years which gave us a beautiful daughter. I had also lost a lot of money on therapists until I was introduced to Dr. Trust  by a friend whom he helped to marry her childhood boyfriend; this gave me total confidence and strength to get him back. I did all he asked and after  48 hours my boyfriend called me and rushed back home, things just changed between us emotionally. He has a job and stopped drinking and keeping irrelevant friends. It’s a miracle I never believed was possible because I had lost all hope until I found Dr.Trust. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to Dr.Trust for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com call him +2348156885231  

Emily ortiz kim wrote at 2015-04-03 14:49:35
My name is Emily Ortiz Kim. from FL in USA. Am here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster named Dr. One Karaka I was so confused and devastated when my boy friend left me for another girl. I needed him back desperately because i loved him so much. So i contacted this great spell caster for a help. He helped me cast a return love spell on him and just within 48 hours my boy friend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness.Dr. One Karaka released him, to know how much i loved and wanted him. And He also opened his eyes to picture how much love we have share together. As I am writing this testimony right now i am the most happiest girl on earth. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up. Email him Onekarakaspelltemple@gmail.com or onekarakaspelltemple@yahoo.com or call him +2348147673679 his web site http://onekarakaspelltemple.webs.com  

Tracy Jones wrote at 2015-04-03 23:00:54
Unimaginable and unbelievable. I am Tracy Jones from the United States and i have a good news to share to the entire world. Do you need your ex husband or lover urgently? I wanna tell you that you need not to worry because i have a good news for those out there that are faced or similar to such situation because there is always a hope and a solution to all problem. There is a great spell caster called Dr Eku who can really solve your problem. Getting my lover back is what i can't imagine but when I was losing Newton, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly but my Aunty told me about this spell caster who also helped her on the internet. I thought it won't work but i just tried to give this man a chance and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Two days later, my phone rang. Newton was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to know how much I loved and needed him. This Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but he opened up his eyes to know how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try him because he will help you and make things be the way it ought to be. If you have such problem or similar to this, please contact him on his email

drekuperfectspells@yahoo.com    and just visit   DREKUPERFECTSPELLS.blogspot.com   and see so many people testifying about his perfect work. thank you Dr Eku and may your gods ever reward you for your good deeds..

Tracy Jones wrote at 2015-04-07 23:42:38

Keristina wrote at 2015-06-01 01:00:36
Hey are you crying that your lover has left you and the kids for another woman, you don't have to cry anymore because i was in the same position till i heard about Dr. Ekpen of Ekpen Temple how he has help so many people in there are relationship, today i can boldly recommend Dr. Ekpen Of Ekpen Temple to someone for help. He did not fail me i also believe he can not fail you too contact him at ((((ekpentemple@gmail .com)))) or you can add him on viber +2347050270218 goodluck.  

patrica wrote at 2015-06-06 22:29:11
My name is Patrica Edward i am very grateful sharing this great

testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life

is how i manage to survive cancer. I am a woman who believe that i can never be heal of my sickness,but a friend gave me a contact of this man called Dr Goodluck,which i did.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr Goodluck. and tell him that i'm sick of cancer,he ask me not to worry about it that he will heal me. i though it was a joke,but after casting is spell on me, i became heal,but it was not so easy forme until the day i met the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting all kind of disease, so i decide to give it a try.I contacted this man and he did a spell on me,and send some item to me which i take,But believe me when i use those things he gave me my system change and my life became better......so if you want help CONTACT VIA-EMAIL:  Dr Goodluck (Drextrapowerghost@gmail.com)

Lola Pratiwi wrote at 2015-11-26 01:56:47
Hi my name is Lola Pratiwi am from Australia with this tears joy and happiness in my heart i want to say thanks to this great man Dr. Ogbefi of solutionoflovespelltemple@hotmail.com for what him has done for me , This is my story i was 28 years old when i married my husband and we were both living together happily no fighting . but i was not comfortable with this married because after 4 years of our married i have not be able to give my husband a child doctors reveal we are capable of bearing children but we have no child to call our child so i was worry thinking of what to do so i can be able to give birth. inside all my thinking for a solution for my problems my husbands families came and they accuse me for been a barring women so i have to leave their son alone so i was been push out of my husband house so i went crying looking for a solution to my problems because i love my husband very much and don’t want to loose to another woman so all my mind think is him so i cry all nite to get back with him . one Friday evening when browsing i came across a testimony shared by miss Sharon July how this Dr. Ogbefi helped her solved a similar problems so i decided to contact this man about my own problems and to my best surprise he also help me out and to day am happy not only because am with the man i loved but still because of i now have a child of my own .so for all this help from you Dr. Ogbefi of solutionoflovespelltemple@hotmail.com i want to say thank you once again so friends if you know you are into such or any kind of problem contact this man and i guess he will also help you out good bye contact him for you t get your lover back. solutionoflovespelltemple@hotmail.com

vanesa wrote at 2016-06-05 02:24:18

My husband has abandon me and the kids for the the past 8months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, my self and the kids has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my family come together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is LAVENDERLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM so I had to contact him and in just 4days as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man I got married to.I cant thank the spell caster enough what what he did for me, I am so grateful. I even spoke to the spell caster over the phone, to confirm his existence. His email again is: LAVENDERLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM  

Wendy Owen wrote at 2016-09-16 09:10:45
Real and Powerful love Spell To Get Your Ex Back Fast!

After 13 yrs of marriage,a very big problem occurred in my Marriage seven months ago, between me and my husband.so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.[ Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ]. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me, and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact Dr.Unity, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.. Email him at:[ Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ],you can also call or Add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 (Wendy Owens,UK).

Divorce Issues

Philip Belove, Ed.D.