Divorce Issues/divorced and still own a house

james wrote at 2012-10-17 05:14:51

am here to share my success story on love spell and what i went through before i got the result.i worked with different casters on internet and i got no result, when i asked them for refund, they never replied to my mails again and it got worst when DR.LAKUTA threaten to reveal all i asked for and let the one i wanted to cast the spell on knows about it too if i don't make available for him 1200 usd in three days.there was no way i could get that from and reported to the internet scam office and they are still on the case.While i was working with him, i was as well working with another and the other did not lie to me.all he said is all i got. i don't want you to go through such ugly blackmail ever, be careful who you work and talk to and share you details with, they might use your details against you in future.That is the latest that happened to me and want you to learn from that.only God has saved me from that.if you want to save yourself from all this, talk to me here: lakutaspelltemple@yahoo.com and your problems will be solved

michell wrote at 2012-11-28 08:55:10
Hi my name is Michell am from Australia with joy and happiness in my heart i want to say thanks to this great man DR ABULU of abuluspiritualtemple@yahoo.com . has done for me , This is my story i was 24 years old when i married my husband and we were both living together happily no fighting . but i was not comfortable with this married because after 4 years of our married i have not be able give my husband a child doctors reveal we are capable of bearing children but we have no child to call our child so i was worry thinking of what to do so i can  be able to give birth. inside all my thinking for a solution for my problems my husbands families came and they accuse me for been a barring women so i have to leave their son alone so i was been push out of my husband house so i went crying looking for a solution to my problems because i love my husband very much and don’t want to loose to another woman so all my mind think is him so i cry all nite to get back with him  . one Friday evening when browsing i came across a testimony shared by miss Viviana how this DR ABULU  helped her solved a similar problems so i decided to contact this man about my own problems  and to my best surprise he also help me out and to day am happy not only because am with man i loved but still because of i now have a child of my own . so for all this help from you DR ABULU of abuluspiritualtemple@yahoo.com i want to say thank you once again ,  so friends if you know you are into such or any kind of problem contact this man and i guess he will also help you out  good bye

A GRATE SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME wrote at 2012-12-05 20:48:10
my husband left me 4 months ago and move to another state leaving me 2000 miles apart from him . I have tried everything possible i am very sad and hurt suddenly he started to hated me it seems one sec he love me the next he hate me when ever we connect he gets really angry for no reason and in a big rush and can't breath around me and as soon as were apart he is fine he says i am very hot and it makes him uncomfortable to hold me all i know is i sleep sleep sleep when were together cant seem to wake up when he is away i am awake something is wrong. But just some few weeks ago, someone introduce me to this spell caster on hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com and the spell caster did a reunity spell for me, just as i am writing now, if my husband don’t see me in a second he would rather do everything to meet me. I really want to thank the spell caster for his great works spell. i owe him. you can met with him on hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com Sonia

A GRATE SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME wrote at 2012-12-22 05:55:15
Hi Friends My name is Laura Johnson i am from United States, I was in a relationship with Johnson and we loved and cherished ourselves for good 4years and every thing was going on smoothly but October 5, 2012 a day I can call a lovers day we both had misunderstanding because I answered a call from a guy that is asking me out for a date but I refused, and he told me that the relationship is over and that he is fed up with me and I begged him because I love him so much but he refused me I was so down cast and I felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and favor in any of her endeavor but at first I was scared but I have to give this man a trial because I love Ben very much and I am not willing to loose him to any woman, so I ordered returning my love spell from this great spell caster that made me a happy woman again to say it all my ex came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this great spell caster Dr Shiva you are a grate man in this world and you mean so much to me you are the best spell caster that i have ever hear off in all website contact this man via this email if you really need to get your problems solve Email:.. hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com

A GRATE SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME wrote at 2012-12-22 05:55:50

THANKS FOR YOUR SPELL TO GET HIM wrote at 2012-12-22 05:57:32
My name is Diana Sandra I am from United States, I was in a relationship with Erons and we loved and cherished ourselves for 3 good years and every thing was going on smoothly but February 10, 2012 a day i can call a lovers day we both had misunderstanding because I answered a call from a guy that is asking me out for a date but i refused, and he told me that the relationship is over and that he is fed up with me and i begged him because i love him so much but he refused me I was so down cast and i felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and favor in any of her endeavor but at first I was scared but i have to give this man a trial because i love Ben very much and i am not willing to loose him to any woman, so i ordered returning my love spell from this great spell caster that made me a happy woman again to say it all my ex came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this great spell caster MOJO shrine. Email adders mojospiritualtemple@yahoo.com.

THANKS FOR YOUR SPELL TO GET HIM wrote at 2012-12-22 05:57:42

muna wrote at 2013-01-14 14:15:05
My ex-boyfriend dumped me 0ne week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 24hours that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Hindu spell. You are truly talented and gifted. Email: ishvaratemple@yahoo.com is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man

JENNY wrote at 2013-01-29 12:49:21
HELLO TO THE WORLD,,

I AM SHARING THESE TESTIMONY BECAUSE OF WHAT THESE DOCTOR DID FOR ME WHEN I NEED HELP MOST AND HE GIVE ME HELP AND I COULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED,MY STORY GOES LIKE THESE AND MY NAME IS JENNY FROM USA AND I HAVE BEEN IN RELATIONSHIP FOR 2 YEARS AND IT WAS ALMOST GETTING MARRIED AND I WAS SO HAPPY THAT MY BOYFRIEND TOLD ME THAT HE WILL MARRY ME AND THEIR FAMILY DID NOT AGREE WITH OUR RELATIONSHIP AND THEY TOLD THE BOY NOT TO MARRY ME AND WHEN I WAS ONE WEEK TO OUR MARRIED MY BOYFRIEND CALLED THAT IT'S OVER WITH OUR RELATION I WAS LIKE DYING THAT MOMENT AND I WAS NOT MY SELF AGAIN BECAUSE I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND A LOT AND ONE SUNDAY I WAS IN THE INTERNET AND I WAS DIRECT TO IKHINE SPELL TEMPLE AND TAUGHT HE COULD NOT HELP ME BECAUSE I HAVE HEARD ABOUT SCAM IN SPELL CASTERS AND WHEN I CONTACTED HIM HE TOLD ME WHAT TO DO AND WHEN I DID IT,SO MY GREATNESS SURPRISE THAT MY BOYFRIEND CALLED ME IN THE NEXT 24HOURS AND SAID TO ME THAT HE IS SORRY AND NOW AS I GIVE THESE TESTIMONY OUR MARRIED IS 3DAYS FROM NOW AND HIS PARENTS AGREE TO OUR MARRIED WHAT A GREAT DOCTOR YOU CAN EMAIL HIM IF YOU NEED HIS HELP HE CAN ALSO HELP YOU VIA EMAIL;ikhinespelltemple@hotmail.com,,,,,

AND I WANT YOU TO CONTACT HIM FOR ANY PROBLEM HE CAN HELP EMAIL:ikhinespelltemple@hotmail.com

how i got back my lover wrote at 2013-01-31 13:36:24
Hello, my name is Miss Lilian Rossy, I'm from USA. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is genuine and real. I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Garvin, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. I found consultant.Dr JUJU and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. 2 days later, my phone rang. Garvin was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn't brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be." you can contact the spell caster on spiritoflovespell@gmail.com he's very nice and great. or you can call his personal telephone number on +2348160441007

berry wrote at 2013-02-02 12:09:40

Am berry from Canada  i just want to share my experience and testimony here.. i was married for 7 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture.. he started hailing me and he was abusive..but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost…then he filed for divorce..my whole life was turning apart and i didn't know what to do..he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. so someone told me about trying  prophetharryhealinghome@gmail.com  means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster…so i decided to try it reluctantly..although i didn't believe in all those things… then when he did the special prayers and spell, after a day, my husband came back and was pleading..he had realized his mistakes..i just couldn't believe it.. anyways we are back together now and we are happy..in case anyone needs this man, his spells is for a better life. again his email is prophetharryhealinghome@gmail.com

best spell caster wrote at 2013-02-04 17:09:23
This is the true story of my life, My name is sara from united states i was just 18 when i fall in love with kishn he dumped me for any girl after 6 years of our relationship that is when i contacted priest omigodo for help he cast a love binding spell for me and my love came back in just 2days if you want you own help and solution to your problem please contact priest omigodo via his email address : templeofsolution@gmail.com or call prest omigodo on his cell phone on +2348079367204 he spell works with a speed of light.  

susan wrote at 2013-02-05 05:47:53
This is a testimony that i will tell to every one to hear. i have been married four 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until i met a post where this man Dr. Atingo have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self. His email: atingospiritualtemple@live.com

lucy wrote at 2013-02-07 04:31:52
I am very happy to tell every one to hear my name is lucy. i have been married four 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until i met a post where this man Dr. shiva have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self. His email: hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com

lucy wrote at 2013-02-07 10:48:33

Debby wrote at 2013-02-24 01:50:24
what a wonderful man who has brought light to my life,my god will continues to bless him for his work of spell caster because he has help me with his spell caster work.i must confess that this man is bless with his wonderful power as a spell caster and i must thank my friend Judith who introduce me to this wonderful man the spell caster who make me find happiness in my life again,after 1 week when this wonderful man cast spell for me my life change automatically my Divorce wife who has left me for another man for the pass 4 years came back to me for forgiveness which i never hesitate to accept him back and now my family is very happy that we are together with my two kids contact him his name is Prist Oludumare and sell or email him via;VOODUSLOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM  

vennis wrote at 2013-02-26 11:09:41
WONDERFUL WORK OF Dr Okakagbe.

i want to use this opportunity to tell Dr Okakagbe of love temple, that i am very grateful for helping me get back my lover' after he abandoned me for good six months with pains and tears in my heart. i am Miss micheal wisdom sophie from united states. my husband before the break up usually insult and see nothing good in any thing i do, i felt as if i was cursed. my friends advised me to let go but i couldn't because of the love i have for him. which was so strong and could even move ten mountains in a speed of light. after two days of my contact with Dr Okakagbe my husband came back with apologies and love that he had never show me before. right now he doesn't insult me any more rather he tells me how pretty and wonderfully made i am by God each morning. (ACOGBESPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM) one thing i love about Dr Okakagbe , is that he is so accommodating and free.you can still call Dr Okakagbe on his personal line at +2348156885231

Lizzy wrote at 2013-02-28 10:49:57
I stated having problem with my husband when I found I was pregnant with my  third child in April. I was torn, because I found out in the Fall of last  year, my husband is having an affair, and the other woman is pregnant, due  this summer. I was devastated, shocked and saddened. He promised he would  stop seeing her and devote his life to me and our kids. Well it didn’t  happen, and I didn’t think it was fair to bring another child into such an  unstable environment. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do, but I  think I made the right decision for me and my kids because i met a man who  do spell with email: mokospellcaster@gmail.com, he assured me of having my  husband back in full and he would stop seeing the other woman, I could not bear the pain i allowed her to work for me and in 2 days after he has done the spell, the other lady was then history it was shocking any way, she had miscarriage and hence forth never had anything to do with my husband, This is something I will carry in my heart forever and be thankful to Dr Moko  for bringing happiness back to my family!!!  

best spell caster wrote at 2013-03-02 16:44:41
My name is Geminal from berjin.This site has pave way for me to meet a man that actually helped me get my ex back. I saw different testimonies of different spell casters on this site, and I decide to choose two out of the many of them to see if their spell is real. I am testifying back now that priest omigodo is a powerful spell caster, his spell works for me just within 3days. My ex is back and we are living together happily. Thanks to you templeofsolution@gmail.com. You have really proven to me that these testimonies about you is real.CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:templeofsolution@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS or call him on +23479367204

Selina wrote at 2013-03-10 09:44:36
You may think spell casting is not real and it just an art of scam you've got to think again cos Dr momodo a great spell caster is a life and relationship builder.He does all kind of relationship i know these cos he help me.My name is Selina  and i am homosexual.My entire life i have had problem with my school mate because i am different, yes i am a lesbian and even the lesbian girl Michelle i was secretly in love with didn't if even pay any attention to me.It was okay that is was different cos she so cool and hot and sexy so no one really cared that she was a lesbian but me i was a laughing stuck.I tried all i could to make her notice me but she keep blowing me off i mean am not that bad i have got good body at least i know that before any one knew that i was a lesbian a lot guys tried to hit on me.So i made up my mind that i will make her love me back even if i die trying.i had the INTERNET as my personal guard i tried all the ideal i could find which include making a video of myself confessing my love but it only made it bad the entire school saw the video which was so humiliating.the only thing that actually worked was Dr momodo spell.I contacted him with his email i saw in a comment on Internet.I never thought i will ever get myself involved in spell casting stuff but there i was contact the one man who helped me.He asked for some material which he was going to use to cast the spell but i could not get it any where i literally begged him to accept the 1000 dollars i was to use to get the thing i could not find of course with the help of my mom she had my back all though.two week after he completed and made the spell effective Michelle was my we started dating and it has been just like that ever since then.Michelle is madly in love with me and we had the most romantic 9 month anniversary yesterday Dr momodo just as he promised kept a smile on my face.You can contact him with his email momodospelltemple@yahoo.com

best spell caster wrote at 2013-03-21 12:09:56
My name Helen Albert form UNITED KINGDOM My lover dumped me for another girl 4months ago and i was heart broken until i saw priest omigodo a great spell caster who helped me to cast a love binding spell to bring him back and when the spell caster cast the spell my lover came back after 2days now i am happy with the one i love. if you are in any kind of problem please contact priest omigodo for help via email: templeofsolution@gmail.com or call his personal phone number for help on +2348079367204

MY LOVER CAME BACK 2DAYS AFTER PREIST OMIGODO CAST A LOVE SPELL.  

sunny wrote at 2013-03-22 15:03:40
this is the great man that help me bring back my wife back to me I never believed that this man can help me bring back my wife until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called donkbaba  Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 3 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 3 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she's going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 3 years.So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try .so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she's with a man and that man is the reason why she left me.The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this.he told me i will see a positive result within 2 days..2 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out.The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has helped many friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him here donkbaba@gmail.com cell phone +2348151795598

Laura Johnson wrote at 2013-03-25 18:29:33
Hello friends i am Laura Johnson My husband left me for another woman. He had been seeing her for 3 years. I had no idea. Now he says it was the worst mistake he ever made and he wants to put our family right. He has returned home, I agreed to this because we have two children(6 8) and also I still love him. I wanted to make this work but every time I look at him I know I deserve better. A big part of my problem is the humiliation he has heaped on me. Everywhere I go I can see pity in the eyes of people that know what’s happened. I know I want to end the relationship but I am worried that my children will suffer because I couldn’t learn to deal with it, i saw Dr Odumdu,landofsolution@gmail.com on internet how he help people to handle there problem and i contact his email and explain every thing to Dr Odumdu i tell you after the casting of a love spell things turn around for good thank you once again Dr Odumdu landofsolution@gmail.com for helping my marriage . you give he a call also +2347053319835

Rachel wrote at 2013-03-25 22:58:15
i am giving this testimony because i finally see a solution to my problems My name is Rachel, i live in USA ,and I’m happily married with a lovely husband and four kids. i had a very big problem with my husband three months ago,to the extent that he even packed he things away from me and

my kids for almost 4 months,and i tried all my possible best and effort to bring he back,but all to no avail.I discussed it with a very good friend

of mine,and he gave me an advice concerning a spell caster,and i quote. “There’s someone who can handle your situation,she’s always ready and able

to do anything related to spell casting,i will like you to contact him with his email,which is as follows.landofsolution@gmail.com I never believed in spell casting,but he convinced me and i had no choice than to follow his advice,because i never dream of loosing my lovely

husband .And that’s how i contacted him with his email address,and i told he all my problems

with him and so surprisingly,he told me that I’ll get my  husband back 48hours

after just like he said he was back in that 48hours  i ask Dr Odumdu what will i do to make this up to he and he said i should tell people about his good work need a spell cast to bring back your ex lover you are in the right place landofsolution@gmail.com contact he now for any problem in your relationship or with your relationship  call he also

+2347053319835

lisa wrote at 2013-03-26 07:53:26
My name is Lisa

i don't know how to thank you Dr Orissa,

Because you truly stood for me when all hope was

lost for me with your love spell. And showed me

reasons why i should not be worried or Scared. My

boyfriend has finally come back to me after 24hours as

you have said it, and we have been living a happy

life and he told me how much he misses me and

wants to be with me now and forever. Now i believe

in spells. I tried every means but none could

bring him back to me, Sir. I'm

really grateful Dr Orissa. His email: orissatemple@yahoo.com

grace wrote at 2013-03-26 09:11:23
landofsolution@gmail.com what a great place for solution

my name is grace from U.S.A

i want to show my appreciate to DR ODUMDU for what he has done for me i still can't believe that my lover is back to me. i have lost my man to other woman but with the help of DR ODUMDU i was able to get he back at first it look impossible when he said 48hours he will be back to me. i said let me just try him out and now he really helped me out i have my ex back with me now i so much appreciate what you have done for me if you like to reach for help to get your ex back you can reach him on landofsolution@gmail.com or call him on +2347053319835

Karisa wrote at 2013-03-26 15:34:02
My name is Mrs.Karisa Jack, from U.S.A,New York City. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa in July this year on a business summit. i ment a man called Dr. AIGBE.He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love’s gone,misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years… i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to New York, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address aigbespelltemple@yahoo.com

ashley wrote at 2013-03-27 04:03:06
Am giving this testimony because someone out there may have similar problem My Husband doesn’t think polygamy is wrong. He has been seeing another girl for about four months now. I told he needs to stop, but he says he is in love with her. They’ve talked about being together “forever” and eventually her moving in with us. My husband still loves me. He regrets getting into this in the first place, but is not willing to just break up with her. He says if they so break up then thy will be it and he will not pursue another relationship. I contacted DR ANUNU a spell caster who cast a 24 hour spell for me surprisingly my husband came home on his knees begging me to forgive him that he has broke up with his mistress all thanks to DR ANUNU I pray that God will continue to use you to help people. Friends don’t die in silent because someone like DR ANUNU has a solution to your problem is living happily with my family. Contact him via anunuspelltemple@ymail.com

maria wrote at 2013-04-07 19:33:33

I AM SO HAPPY GIVEN THESE TESTIMONY AND I AM TELL EVERYONE THE GOOD WORK OF DR IMOMOH SPELL TEMPLE AND WHAT HE DID FOR AND MY FAMILY,,MY NAME IS MRS MARIA GREGORY AND I AM FROM USA AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH MY FAMILY ME AND MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN MARRIED FOR THE PAST 15YEARS AND WE WERE A HAPPY FAMILY AND TILL ONE SUDDEN DAY WHEN MY HUSBAND CAME BACK FROM WORK AND I GREETED HIM HE DID NOT ANSWER ME AND I NOTICE SO I WHEN TO HIM AND ASK HIM WHAT IS THE MATTER AND SUDDEN HE STARTED BEATING ME AND I CRIED AND HE DID NOT STOP,SO THE NEXT MORNING HE LEFT THE HOME AND DID NOT COME BACK AGAIN I AND MY KIDS WERE TRYING TO FINE HIM BUT NO RESULT TILL I SAW HIM WITH ANOTHER WOMAN IN A SHOPPING MOORE AND I WAS SO IN PAIN AND I STARTED LOOKING FOR HELP AND I HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MANY SPELL CASTER BUT THEIR COULD NOT HELP ME AND I EVEN DID NOT BELIEVE IN SPELL AGAIN TILL A FRIEND OF MY IN THE OFFICE INTRODUCE ME TO A MAN CALLED DR IMOMOH AND WHEN I CONTACTED HIM HE TOLD ME THAT HE IS GOING TO HELP ME AND I DID NOT EVEN BELIEVE BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THEIR ALWAYS SAY BUT I JUST TRUST TO MY GREATNESS SURPRISE WHEN I WAS IN THE HOUSE I SAW MY PHONE AND WHEN I CHECK IS MY HUSBAND BEGGING ME THAT I SHOULD FORGIVE HIM FOR HE HAS DONE TO ME AND I FORGIVE BECAUSE THE DR TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD FORGIVE HIM AND LOVE HIM AGAIN SO I AM TELL YOU NOW THAT I AM THE HAPPIEST WOMAN ON EARTH FOR THE GREAT HELP DR IMOMOH SPELL TEMPLE DID FOR ME AND IF YOU WANT TO GET CONTACT WITH HIM VIA EMAIL IS :imomohspelltemple@yahoo.com AND IF YOU ARE IN ANY PROBLEM I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT HE CAN ALSO SOLVE IT OKAY,,

HE CAN ALSO HELP WITH YOUR PROBLEM,THANK YOU SO SO MUCH DR IMOMOH,EMAIL HIM:imomohspelltemple@yahoo.com

Janet wrote at 2013-04-08 11:44:39
my name is Janet

i am so happy for the love spell dr odumdu cast for me that brought back my ex lover. i have did everything i could to have he back but it will not work so i contact dr odumdu for a love spell just in 48 hours after he have cast the spell he was back to me i still can not believe that my boyfriend is back i don't know how to say thank you dr odumdu with your help everything is aright with me amd my family again when i contact dr odumdu all he ask from  me is some money to buy the items to cast the spell and my full names and picture and my lover full names and picture he said that  this is all he need from me to cast the spell and i give it to he with all this he was able to help me i  am saying this to the world with so much joy and happiness if you have any kind of problems contact dr odumdu on his email landofsolution@gmail.com or call +2347053319835

SHARON wrote at 2013-04-24 10:33:22
My name is cheney from uk. I never  believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR.EGOGO he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is egogotemple@yahoo.com

Jennifer Martins wrote at 2013-05-21 11:11:42
My name is Jennifer martins, from USA I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR.madurai he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 6years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to usa, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is maduraitemple@yahoo.com

LEE LEE NINA wrote at 2013-07-21 06:17:02
My Name is Lee Lee nina, From United Kingdom. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr.Shiva has just done for me, this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called Johnson we were together for a long time and we loved our selfs but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he cant continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email (hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com) then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr.Shiva for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below: *HE BRING BACK LOST LOVERS IN 24hrs.

*REMOTE CONTROL OVER LOVERS.

*ALL TYPES OF SPELL CASTING & Hindu WORKER.

* IS YOUR HEALER TAKING LONG TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS? THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE HELPED QUICKLY.

*GET RIDE OF ANY WITCHCRAFT, BAD LUCK & CURSES.

* EXPERT IN DISTANCE HEALING

*COURT CASES EVEN IF ONE IS CONVICTED[IF THERE'S A CHANCE OF APPEALING]

*IS SOME BODY JEALOUS WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP?

*UNFINISHED JOBS BY OTHER DOCTORS-IF NOT SATISFIED-COME TO ME.

*ARE YOU BEING FORCED INTO A DIVORCE?

*HE PREVENT BAD LUCK AND JEALOUSY.

*TO WIN HORSES AND GAMBLING, WIN POWERBALL AND ALSO WIN LOTTERY.

*HE CAN STOP SOME ONE INTERFERING WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP.

* DO YOU WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN OF YOUR CHOICE

*DO YOU WANT QUICK MARRIAGE PROPOSAL?

*HE CAN CLEAN PEOPLE HOUSES,BUSINESSES AND PROPERTIES FROM BAD LUCK.

*DO YOU NEED EXCESSIVE SEXUAL POWER AND STRONG ERECTIONS.

* WOMEN, COME FOR THE TAMPON. IT WILL HELP YOU NOT TO LOSE YOUR RELATION SHIPS BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU SWEET, WARM AND TIGHT. Protection Spell NATURAL CHILDBIRTH & PREGNANCY SPELL, Email...hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com or visIt his website at http://hinduspelltempleofsolution.webs.com

mccart wrote at 2013-08-27 17:39:39

my name is mccart i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him  the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster who was a woman told me that my  husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so she told me that she was going to make all things normal back. she did the spell on my husband and after 5 days my husband changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this woman her name is Dr Aluta she have bring back my husband back to me i want you all to contact her who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem she will solve it for you. her email is traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com, she is a woman and she is great. wish you good time.  

susan wrote at 2013-10-27 22:23:13
My ex-boy dumped me 4 months ago after I accused him of seeing another woman and insulting him.I want her back in my life but she refused to have any contact with me. She changed her line and email address. I was so confuse and don't know what to do. So I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimonies of how a this powerful spell caster help them to get their ex back. So I contact the spell caster whose name is Dr dele and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2days that my ex will return to me, and to my greatest surprise the Second day my ex came knocking at my door and i immediately pleaded and ask her to forgive me. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that,i was awarded a contract of 5 Million Pound for 4 years. Once again thank you Dr dele,you are truly talented and gifted. Email: { delespellhome@yahoo.com }. He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing his good work because people are still talking about him on the Internet and Radio Stations.  

Davis Cindy wrote at 2013-12-14 09:14:11
Hello everybody, my names is Cindy Davis Am from Canada i want to give thanks and honor to Dr.ATILA for the great work he did for me, he brought my lover within 24 hours which i never taught it will ever come through in my life, but this great man Dr. ATILA proved to me that powers can do wonders, i got his contact from a friend in the USA who he helped, this friend of mine told me that this man is great but i felt as hmm are you sure? cause i hardly believe those kind of things,so she told me not to worry that when i contact him,atilahealinghome@yahoo.com that he is guaranteeing me 100% that my lover will come back that if it does not work that she will be the one to give me back my money, to show her sincerity to me, she gave me her car that if it does not work that and she did not pay me the money that i spent that she i should collect her car and she gave me all the documents, i was so so surprised she was very serious about it so that was how i contacted him and i told him what i want he just told me that everything will be done within 24 hours so with the assurance my friend gave me i was having confident, so in the next 24 hours that he told me i just heard a knock on my door i never knew it was mark, so that was how i opened the door the first thing he did was to go on his knees, he started begging me to forgive him that he is very sorry for everything, i was really surprised and was also happy, so that was how i forgive him and now we are living together happily than ever before, and am using the media to invite my friends on my wedding which will coming up on 30/10/2013, am very happy thanks be to Lucy who gave me his contact and honor be onto Great DR. ATILA who helped a lot, if you need his help or you want to thank him for me you can contact him through atilahealinghome@yahoo.com or cell number +2348169457829

rose.winnse.5 wrote at 2014-03-09 09:09:41
THANKS TO GREAT DR AISABU FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS HIS EMAIL IS (aisabulovespell@gmail.com)

i was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to Italy for a business trip where he met this girl and since then he hate me and the kids and love her only. so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to Italy to see that other woman. so i and my kids were now so frustrated and i was just staying with my mum and i was not be treating good because my mother got married to another man after my father death so the man she got married to was not treating her well, i and my kids where so confuse and i was searching for a way to get my husband back home because i love and cherish him so much so one day as i was browsing on my computer i saw a testimony about this spell caster DR AISABU testimonies shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me so much i also think of give it a try. At first i was scared but when i think of what me and my kids are passing through so i contact him and he told me to stay calm for just 24 hours that my husband shall come back to me and to my best surprise i received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and i called DR. AISABU and he said your problems are solved my child. so this was how i get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from DR AISABU, i want you all on this forum to join me to say a huge thanks to DR AISABU, and i will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him his email is )(aisabulovespell@gmail.com he is the solution to all your problems and predicaments in life. once again his email address is (aisabulovespell@gmail.com)

HE IS  SPECIALIZE IN THE THE FOLLOWING SPELL.

(1) If you want your ex back.

(2) if you always have bad dreams.

(3) If you want to be promoted in your office.

(4) If you want women/men to run after you.

(5) If you want a child.

(6) If you want to be rich.

(7) If you want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.

(8) If you need financial assistance.

(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.

(10) if you want to stop your divorce.

(11) if you want to divorce your husband.

(12) if you want your wishes to be granted.

(13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby

(14) Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage

(15) Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.

(16) if you have any sickness like ( H I V ), (CANCER) or any sickness.

once again make sure you contact him if you have any problem he will help you. his email address is (aisabulovespell@gmail.com) contact him immediately.

enutaba wrote at 2014-03-27 04:40:51
I'm am Emily from North Carolina and I have been married to my husband for 24 years and live with him for 4 years before our marriage which made it all total of 28 years together. we have a wonderful daughter who we both love dearly, my husband went to work in New York because he could not find work in our home state. while I was the only one working and taking care of our child back here in NC and was preparing to move down to NY so she could school at Stony Brook University and we all would be together again, then I found out that he is cheating on me, when I confronted him he lied over and over again, and he keep on telling me that I need help that some thing is wrong with me and he is there to work and to keep us happy and making preparation for us to move, and I only accusing him, until one day when my husband's sister called and told me everything I was saying for 18 months and that my husband is having an affair with her cousin and it's hurt her to see all this because I was the one suffering from all this, but he keep on denying all of it. till when i saw a testimony online were Dr.Enutaba stop someone husband from cheating on his wife and I also contacted him for help because I had no other choice, after I wrote him i was told what was wrong with my husband that make him cheat on me all the time and that he have been doing this for a very long time even before he left NC for NY, funny enough Dr.Enutaba told me that it will not take more than three days, that after the spell have been casted that my husband will change totally and show me love like never before and that he has the money to make preparation for us to come over to NY to join him, but he have refused because of his cheating habits, and to my greatest surprise it all happened exactly the same way he had said it would three days after the spell was casted. My husband called me asking for forgiveness and told me that all my suspicion was correct and that he was sorry for everything he had done in the past and that he would start with the preparation for us to come down to NY to meet him with our daughter asap, now i having a wonderful marriage today because of Dr.Enutaba, I and my husband are now living happily together with our daughter in NY and he have change totally, he now show me love, buy gifts when coming back from work and take care of me and the daughter like never before. i will always share this testimony to the whole world, so that anybody out there with the same problem can be saved, if you need any help in your marriage,life you can contact Dr.Enutaba on his private mail enutabaspelltemple@gmail.com, he will help you out, there's nothing too big for him.

Joyce Patrick wrote at 2014-04-14 05:06:20
I am Mrs Joyce Patrick from Canada, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr.Ekpiku When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr.Ekpiku i was able to get my lover back after 24hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr.Ekpiku on these contact details below Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me.

Laura Billey wrote at 2014-05-10 03:16:22
Hello

I am Laura Billey by name. Greetings to every one that is reading my wonderful testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster called priest Owo of this address priestowospiritualhome@gmail.com  , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and in 24 hours that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring Husband back and so many other things. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks to Priest Owo, if not for him, my life will have been so misery for me. His email id is as follows if you want to contact him for any help: priestowospiritualhome@gmail.com or you can contact him through his website:

http://priestowospiritualhome.webs.com/

Robin Laura wrote at 2014-05-16 06:47:53
I have been in great bondage for about 4 years suffering in the hands of a cheating husband. We were living happily until he meant his old time girl friend and he started dating her again outside our marriage and before i knew it he stopped caring for his own family, to the extent that he was planning to marry her and divorce me. I cried and reported him to his family members but he never listened to anyone and to cut the story short, i came in search for a real spell caster who could destroy their relationship and make him come back to me and our 2 kids again; on my search i saw people sharing testimony on how their marriage was restored by Dr. Eze Malaka and i pick his email and told him the problem that i was going through, and he agreed to help me and told me never to worry. After he had finished casting the spell, on the second day, they both had a quarrel and he beat up his girlfriend and he came back home begging me to forgive him that his eyes are clear now that he will never do any thing that will hurt his family again and promise to be a caring father and never to cheat on me again. I am so happy that i did not lose him to the girl and all appreciation goes to Dr. Eze Malaka for his great work. You are a Great spell caster and to you all that are faced with this or similar problem to this, please contact him now on extremewhitelovespell@yahoo. com or his WEBSITE ADDRESS is http://extremewhitelovespell.webs.com  once again thank you Dr. thank you, thank you.  

Robin Laura wrote at 2014-05-16 07:02:54

Edwin wrote at 2014-08-10 23:28:25
Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Edwin Wallace i live in United State,and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(supremetemple@hotmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {supremetemple@hotmail.com},i f you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr Papa for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.(supremetemple@hotmail.com}, Thanks..

EMILY wrote at 2015-01-21 06:53:21
I'm am Emily from North Carolina and I have been married to my husband for 24 years and live with him for 4 years before our marriage which made it all total of 28 years together. we have a wonderful daughter who we both love dearly, my husband went to work in New York because he could not find work in our home state. while I was the only one working and taking care of our child back here in NC and was preparing to move down to NY so she could school at Stony Brook University and we all would be together again, then I found out that he is cheating on me, when I confronted him he lied over and over again, and he keep on telling me that I need help that some thing is wrong with me and he is there to work and to keep us happy and making preparation for us to move, and I only accusing him, until one day when my husband's sister called and told me everything I was saying for 18 months and that my husband is having an affair with her cousin and it's hurt her to see all this because I was the one suffering from all this, but he keep on denying all of it. till when i saw a testimony online were Dr.Enutaba stop someone husband from cheating on his wife and I also contacted him for help because I had no other choice, after I wrote him i was told what was wrong with my husband that make him cheat on me all the time and that he have been doing this for a very long time even before he left NC for NY, funny enough Dr.Enutaba told me that it will not take more than three days, that after the spell have been cast that my husband will change totally and show me love like never before and that he has the money to make preparation for us to come over to NY to join him, but he have refused because of his cheating habits, and to my greatest surprise it all happened exactly the same way he had said it would three days after the spell was cast. My husband called me asking for forgiveness and told me that all my suspicion was correct and that he was sorry for everything he had done in the past and that he would start with the preparation for us to come down to NY to meet him with our daughter asap, now i having a wonderful marriage today because of Dr.Enutaba, I and my husband are now living happily together with our daughter in NY and he have change totally, he now show me love, buy gifts when coming back from work and take care of me and the daughter like never before. i will always share this testimony to the whole world, so that anybody out there with the same problem can be saved, if you need any help in your marriage,life you can contact Dr.Enutaba on his private mail enutabaspelltemple@gmail.com, he will help you out, there's nothing too big for him.

Natasha Johnson wrote at 2015-03-27 09:13:09
OMG!!,I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband  back. . My name is Natasha Johnson,i live in Florida,USA,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with three kids. A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website { http://enchantedscents.tripod.com/lovespell/},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr Brave for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again. { bravespellcaster@gmail.com   }, Thanks..  

Divorce Issues

Kathryn Hisert; Realtor