Divorce Issues/Am I divori

Question
My husband relocated out of state call congragulating me of being a free women when I ask for my copy he said it was uncontested because he did not have an address on me, could this be true?

Answer
Dear Gail,
If he is the one who relocated, I'd have some serious doubts to the validity of his claim.  Even if you've moved since the two of you split up, your phone number is clearly available.  If he can reach you by phone, then he could have called for an address . . . If you know the state and county he is in, call the courthouse immediately and ask if a divorce is filed.  If so, I'm guessing it's not too late to contest it.  Especially under these circumstances . . .  
There is no reason, for him to claim he couldn't find you, if he could call you.
Contact the court house and ask.  It may take an attorney, but it may not.  
I wish you well.
Kind Regards,
KD Liz
www.thelandofgoshen.com

Divorce Issues

Kindred Beisinger penname K D Elizabeth Beisinger