Divorce Issues/Problem in marraige

Question
I am a married since 4 years and have been very aggressiv but loving and caring. 25 day before my wife left me and asking for divorce again and again. I have relized all of my mistakes and started the life as new man and asked for apology for several times. But she is not ready to give me one more chance. Though she was very rude earlier but now she is a bit soft but repeating about divorce again and again. I dont want divorce in any sense and start the life with new begnings with her. I really love her. Please help me what should I do now.

Answer
Dear Kundan Singh,
Ask her to please give this some time.  Explain to her that you will not pressure her to reconcile, but you would also like for her to not pressure you for a divorce.  Tell her you love her and you have been wrong.  Tell her you aren't trying to rush her, but you want her to see the new person you have become, even though she doesn't choose to reconcile, at this time.  Talk and be respectful, don't rush her and don't refuse to let her express herself.  Tell her you just still love her too much to let go, but you won't pressure her.
I wish you well and much happiness.
Kind Regards,
KD Liz
www.thelandofgoshen.com

Divorce Issues

Kindred Beisinger penname K D Elizabeth Beisinger