Divorce Issues/How Close it too close with an ex-wife

latoya wrote at 2013-06-10 18:50:14

Hello everyone am Jones Latoya. if i refuse to share this testimony it means i am selfish to my self and to people i love so much whom might have similar problems, my husband left home after a little misunderstanding and never came back home at first i thought it was a joke he left me for his mistress outside, all this happen in February 1st last year, i complained to my very good friend she told me she was having such problems in her marriage until she was introduce to PROPHET ALASARI who specializes in bringing back broken homes and broken marriages PROPHET ALASARI cast a spell for me in February 10th surprisingly my husband came home February 12th apologizing that i should forgive him that this will never happen again. this i will never forget PROPHET ALASARI who save my marriage, his contact address is  you can still save your marriage if u really love your husband.

Divorce Issues

Philip Belove, Ed.D.

Divorce is the beginning of a life review process. For many people, it`is the first intentional decision they make about their lives. The transition into the next stage of life is difficult at first, but it gets easier. The questions I can help you with: What happened? How do I take care of our children? How do I get over my anger? How do I plan a future for myself?

I am Philip Belove, psychologist and coach. My specialty is helping people do their midlife transformation work, a psychological project that creates a foundation for happy and satisfying second half of life.

Midlife Work, because it involves so much careful attention to inner truth, is notoriously stressful on marriages and on dating relationships.

The challenges of the midlife project are echoed in the typical questions asked me as a dating-at-midlife expert:

?Learning to reconcile what you say with what you do. This challenge is echoed in questions like: Why does he say this when he does that? What is really happening?
?Learning to create your own dreams instead of being the victim of someone else's. This challenged is echoed in questions like these: How do I say that I don't want to xyz? I've been lying about some things and what should I do now?
?Learning to live a life that suits you. This challenge produces questions like Is what I'm doing normal? What if my kids think I'm crazy? How can I say that this is starting to bother me?

A person doing Midlife Transformation Work needs to develop 1) A Working Vision, 2) Skills and Strategies to realize that vision, and 3) External sources of support for the project. My role for people is to be part of the support system. I help people clarify their visions, develop the strategies and skills they need, and I help them review their progress.

M.A. Counseling Psychology
Ed.D. Counsulting Psychology (Family Therapy)