Divorce Issues/divorce with unborn baby?

jackson wrote at 2013-04-15 21:20:34

Answer

Hello Mehdi.

You are doing the right thing by reaching out for help. Unfortunately, I am not qualified to provide what you need.  I am a Realtor working with divorcing couples regarding the disposition of their real estate.  However, on a very personal basis, may I suggest professional therapeutic counseling?  The multiple situations you have mentioned all carry long term, and not always positive, impact on all parties-- the traditionally overbearing parents and often helpless feeling females in your culture can raise even more uncertain feelings when new roles are being formed in a different societal setting.

I admire your willingness to speak frankly about your concerns and you obviously have deep feelings about commitment.  Again, unfortunately, you are in a true life or death situation that NO ONE can tell you what to do. Neither of you can support her and a child. Yet, she has the right to have the child if she chooses.  In my opinion it is unfair to suggest no support to her and no visitation rights to you.  It's definitely time for therapeutic, and eventually legal, intervention.  As you know, time is of the essence. Do not hesitate any longer.

Divorce Issues

Kathryn Hisert; Realtor