Divorce Issues/Divorce Query

Question
Good day
In the past I read that the main cause of divorce has to do with financials (money). Why is it that money / financials are the #1 cause of divorce. If one wanted to understand why and what causes money to be the #1 cause (to understand the psychology behind money being the #1 cause), can you refer me to any articles, books etc. that can help me to understand why money/financials are the #1 cause of divorce.

Answer

People divorce for all sorts of reasons but they are never the root cause of the problems - they are merely symptoms of the root cause. There are three main things that couples argue and fall out about - money, sex and children. But the key to understanding why, is not addressing the symptoms but understanding and healing the root cause.

If you want to understand the real reason behind this, I have only found one book that get's to the root cause. It is a book by Dr Greg Baer called "Real Love - the truth about finding unconditional love and fulfilling relationships". You can buy it from his website - www.reallove.com

Let me know how you get on.

Warm regards
Pete

Divorce Issues

Pete Uglow