Divorce Issues/related to divorce

dear sir,

im from india.. age= 33.. single

still not yet intercourse with any girl>

1) my interests are Quran bible n book of Mormon, Communism

>> im very very economy person.>> i don't want to waste food and waste money as well as shopping.

>>.i do not like my lover or fiancee sex chatting with another person before or after marriage(even Indian girls are sex chatting)

kindly tell me whether my marriage will happen to me
whether it will be fruitful to me? im very strict to above said

im INDIAN TALIBAN but i could not able to go to IRAN or AFGANISTAN due to my conditions

Please forgive me for the delay in answering your letter.

You have a very wide range of interests, all spiritual and with highest ideals.

At the same time you have taken a path that is very far away from earthly pleasures.

i suspect your bible interests are more new testament than old.

You might want to look at the old testament more and especially the Song of Songs. That might expand your
understanding. Otherwise, you will also have difficulty with earthly love and it will be hard for you to  be with a woman
who actually likes sex, of who is willing to acknowledge that
to you or even to herself.

You like to live on a very small scale, except when it comes to grand ideals. You are very careful
with how you walk and what you think. So this is a very limited sensibility.
It is as if you walk in a forest and only see the tops of the trees,
or you walk in a garden and only see the flowers but do not see the roots.

It is difficult to know whether, under these conditions you can have a rich and fruitful marriage.

Possibly you can find a wife who is even more prudent and economy than you are.

On the other hand, since you represent an extreme, then you will have the problem, or challenge, or gift
of being with a woman who sees more than you do and whose heart is more open, far more open than yours.

In that case, you will either be willing to learn from her an to be lifted up spiritually by her,
or you will try to shut her down and limit her and then, you will both be unhappy.

That's is the best I can do for you.

Please feel free to respond.

Philip Alan Belove, Ed.D.  

Divorce Issues

Philip Belove, Ed.D.

Divorce is the beginning of a life review process. For many people, it`is the first intentional decision they make about their lives. The transition into the next stage of life is difficult at first, but it gets easier. The questions I can help you with: What happened? How do I take care of our children? How do I get over my anger? How do I plan a future for myself?

I am Philip Belove, psychologist and coach. My specialty is helping people do their midlife transformation work, a psychological project that creates a foundation for happy and satisfying second half of life.

Midlife Work, because it involves so much careful attention to inner truth, is notoriously stressful on marriages and on dating relationships.

The challenges of the midlife project are echoed in the typical questions asked me as a dating-at-midlife expert:

?Learning to reconcile what you say with what you do. This challenge is echoed in questions like: Why does he say this when he does that? What is really happening?
?Learning to create your own dreams instead of being the victim of someone else's. This challenged is echoed in questions like these: How do I say that I don't want to xyz? I've been lying about some things and what should I do now?
?Learning to live a life that suits you. This challenge produces questions like Is what I'm doing normal? What if my kids think I'm crazy? How can I say that this is starting to bother me?

A person doing Midlife Transformation Work needs to develop 1) A Working Vision, 2) Skills and Strategies to realize that vision, and 3) External sources of support for the project. My role for people is to be part of the support system. I help people clarify their visions, develop the strategies and skills they need, and I help them review their progress.

M.A. Counseling Psychology
Ed.D. Counsulting Psychology (Family Therapy)