Divorce Issues/How do I stop throwing myself at my husband,and just leave him alone?

mccart wrote at 2013-11-02 07:55:01

i am here to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 9 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted traditional spell hospital  for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that  is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they casted the spell and after 1 week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that he traditional spell hospital casted on him that make him comeback to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you traditional spell hospital for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay

Zoe Arturo wrote at 2014-11-04 14:40:05
Contacting Metodo Acamu is probably one of the best thing that has ever happened to me.I believe every one has his or her option about spell.You may have the impression that its real and others may think spells are for the deranged.For me, i think its doesn't matter what you think or what you know about spell because we both know humans seek solution where ever there is one even if it means believing in something they find to insanely not true.I guess for me i believed in what could help me get full custody of my boys after my marriage fell as a result of my drinking addiction.I once use to drink a lot, my husband was not strong enough to walk through the storm with me.Like he said i ruined our marriage.You know its always goes  the same with all men when you need them the most in times of trouble they run as far as possible from you and justify their infidelity based on your wrong doing.While i was getting help my husband was banging our neighbor she was a single mom so it was a good catch for him.she single with three kids and he had a wife who was addicted to drinking it was the perfect match.Maybe if he had done it once out of weakness and was sorry about it we will still  be together but no he kept on with it.I don't really blame anybody but myself i was not around and she was there for him.I had drinking problem and she didn't so i was more of a problem to him that i was a wife i think.I am one year sober now, even at that he still treat me like the drunk i was restricting me from seeing my boys.Like he said i am a bad influence and danger to them.I mean i was sober and still he prevented me from seeing my kids.I understand that he didn't love me anymore cos yeah he found a more virtuous woman than i ever was and see had to sort of addiction even at that, i was still the mother of my kids and no matter what that is not going to change.Maybe my drinking problem was a contributing factor to our failed marriage or he never loved me that much to wait or hold my hand through the storm either which that is so not enough use my addiction as a medium to prevent me from seeing my kids i mean ever kid need the love of their  mother.I was never capable of hurting my kids before i had my addiction and my kids, where the reason i seeked for help so now am sober i don't see myself as a threat or a bad influence to upbringing of my kids.Before i ever thought of resolving to spell casting i thought about involving the law but my lawyer was so sure that my ex lawyers would have been able to easily convince the judges that i am a threat to my kid and that my addiction can kick in anytime i feel pressured again cos that was the root of my addiction.I don't think anybody a man or a woman, can handle not being able to see their kids just cos you were once an addict of any sort.I was sad, confused and out of options.when i was served the divorce papers my kids custody was brought into the picture again.I realized that i was going to lost my boys forever.No mother wants another woman to raise their kid it was also the same for me i could not think of it at all.Maybe the law may have allowed me to see my them, it will would have been based on how and when its convenient for my ex to want me to go see them and also under his supervision.Either ways i was the loser but thank god i found Metodo Acamu as silly as it might be, he helped me cast a spell that gave me full custody of my kids.It wasn't the law that was compelled to give me custody, it was my ex the spell compelled.He asked is lawyers to tell the judge that he wants me to have full custody of our kids. Metodo doesn't ask anyone for money all he ask for are materials to for the spell casting process.And even that you can get them yourself and send them to him.My experience with him even if i never got to meet him, was an experience that will last for ever cos if not for the spell he helped me with i would still in search for a way to get to see my kids.If you really want to contact him use this email hopefully he can help you resolve what ever problem you bring before him and his god or gods which ever.

nadine wrote at 2014-11-22 04:08:05

An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is OLOKUM,i live in United Kngdom,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{LAVENDERLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM }. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {LAVENDERLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM }if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr OLOKUM for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again. {LAVENDERLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM }, Thanks..or call him +2347053977842. he is the best caster that can help you with your problems.  

Joy Will wrote at 2015-08-27 01:40:50
When your spouse is having an affair, your world becomes a confusing, scary place full of hurt, shame, and anger. You will wonder why this has happened and what action(s) to take. The question of what to do when you learn your spouse is having an affair will have a different answer at different times and under different circumstances. What you should do in your specific situation might be a lot different from what someone else should consider doing, but in most cases, it starts by deciding what you really want to take place, and why you want the answer. If you have decided to divorce quietly, move to another country (or planet) and just forget the whole ordeal, what you should probably do to make that happen smoothly will be a lot different than if you really want to know if you’re likely to still be married to the same partner 10, 20 or more years from now. As a guess, you aren’t online looking for advice that supports that choice, since that path seems pretty clear for most people, once chosen.Assuming that what you are really looking for is advice to help your marriage survive, let me make a few suggestions about what you can actually do.When i met my husband then it crystal clear to me that he was the man of my dream. When i looked at him, i saw perfection. He was tall, respectful, looked at me like i was the only one on earth i mean words cannot describe that moment that is the day we met. It lives on here in my head. I know i was not blind and i know there was nothing really to make me suspect he also like the company of men as well as women. Yes i mean we were sexually active just like every other normal couple who are in love. It never seem like he was avoiding me when i want to have *** like he always comes up with excuse no he was just like every other man. I only got to know when i was two years into our marriage. The first year was healthy for us i mean we were happy and had our first child. It was my sister who caught him passionately kissing another man his car after spending all night together in the movie theater. He told me he was going out with friends for a drink or two. I was hurt because he was not honest with me and also was cheating on me. Even before i knew, this thing he had going on started before we got married at least he was honest about that. Hadn’t been my sister, i would have been locked in the dark. I have nothing against same sex relationship but when you claim to love a woman and also want to be with a man it becomes a problem i mean you are either with one or the other. You can’t be married to me and expect me to shear you with another be it a woman or a man. We promise we will stay together just us and not us with some one else. I gave him an ultimatum it was either me or his male love i was hoping his love for me will make him pick me but no he ended our marriage simply before he could not pick. He wanted it all i wished i never made him choose then. I was in a traumatized i could not understand how he could be so selfish i mean we have a son together you don’t just walk out like that. I remember i even asked him to go ahead with relationship with his lover as long as he was here with me but then i realized i would be at the losing end in all ways. I was so much in love with him letting him go was not an option for me i mean i knew that if it wasn’t him it was going to me no other. After months of trying and searching with no success to find a way to make him see i am more important than his lover i came across a lot of comments on the internet of how a spell caster Akpe Osilama and how he has help a lot of individual with relationship and life problems. I was skeptical about it but i thought giving it a try would not kill me. What can i say, my experience with Akpe Osilama was real, honest i mean everything that was said about him was nothing but all true. I shared my problem with him that is how my husband ended our marriage because i was not OK with him have a male lover even when we were married and what i needed him to do for me. I got the materials to get the spell that was going to get me my husband. I could only find one of the spell materials but he help me get the rest with the total estimated cost i sent to him for help. I don’t know how to explain what happen just after the spell process was concluded and made effective with the parcel he sent to me. I was like a fairy tale i mean i got my love back my family was whole again. My husband picked me he choose to be with me. It been more than six months now all i can see is a man loves and dedicate his self to me he goes every where with me aside work though yeah. Contact him here at chiefpriestakpeosilamaspellcast”at””yahoo””dot””com” convert email address to the standard email format. Hope you all with similar problem and any kind of mess you find yourself in life get all help from Akpe Osilama also. I also hope this comment will help a lot of you trying to keep your marriage bond strong.//

ANGELA wrote at 2015-09-25 13:20:44
Am just an over exerted  today for what this great man call DR ADAGBA of has just done in my marital life, after all the emotional pain that i have being passing through all this years have be turn to joy .and i will like you on this forum to help me in thanking he because for the past two years my husband has been cheating on me with a lady and this has course the family a lot of problems and our baby Evonne where the one perpetual taking the pain because at this time my husband don\'t normally come home to ask after the child or even care about  what the child needed so with all this problems i was not happy in my marriage and i started going for different kind of marriage cancelling and looking for solution every where not until this faithful day when i was browsing on the internet i saw a testimony shared by miss Tessy Jerry Uk about this DR ADAGBA  and i also contacted him for help and that was how he gave me some instructions and and i followed what ever he told me and i was surprise when he said to me go my child for all will be fine within the next 24 hours .and within the 24 hours i actually received a call from my husband who has not called me for some months now asking after the child and i . and that was how was the end of my marriage problems . so this is why i promise to testify to the whole world about this man DR ADAGBA and if any is also depress with such problems contact him now  and you will also find success and all your heart desire will be granted by

betty dylan wrote at 2015-11-30 12:26:32
I was rejected by my husband after three (3) years of marriage just because another woman had a black magic spell on him and so he left me and the kid to suffer severe pains. He moved in with the woman and forgot all the love and happiness that we onced shared..The spell laid on my husband made him changed his attitude and thoughts against me automatically and he never wanted to see me around him anymore nor converse with me again. I contacted priest Omar on his website which i met online, and i explained to him the whole lot i was going through and he guaranteed me that he could put a white magic spell on him to remove the black magic that was laid on him and make him realized the love he had for me again and reunite us together permanently. I never actually believed it could happen in just 24 hours just exactly as he assured me, but i had no other choice than to just give it a try. And today I am extremely happy now sharing this testimony and i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to reunite and bring lovers back because i am now happy with my Ex-husband. And even till now he is still feeling remorseful and regretful for the pain he made me and the kids go through. I had to just forgive and let go off the past and move on with him again because he felt regrets on all the actions he took against me. And Priest Omar i can't stop thanking you for your love, care and complete help you rendered to me when my marriage was completely messed up. His Website: Email: Telephone: +1 863) 274-3763. CA

Mr. Kyle Mitchell wrote at 2015-12-05 00:12:56
Wonderful life,a must read that will help you,i live in Australia my name is Mr. Kyle Mitchell i got married 4 years ago to my wife Danielle and God bless us with one baby boy we live happily for the past 4 years,when i travel for a business contract in USA before i can back i found out that my wife have pack her things and give the baby to my mother,telling my mother that she does not want to married me again that she need a divorce, when i can i was heart broke,i look for her so that we can talk before i know they told me that she is live with a guy,i was so angry and frustrated,One day i was going through the internet when a friend of my posted a comment how this great man help him in is job and they promoted him to the general manager of the bank he work,so i talk to my friend that posted the comment if this great man can help me to get back my wife,he said yes so he give me the contact of this great man,i called him and told him everything that have happen to me,he told me that my wife is under a spell that the man she is dating cast a spell on her that is why she did all what she did, he promise me that my wife is going to come back to me,i am so happy with my wife again if you need is help contact him or call him +2348078999655,he will help you ok

Robbie wrote at 2016-07-28 00:14:22
If you like you can me insane man for testifying and coming open to the public to glorify and rain praises upon the only one EXPERIENCED,ACCESSIBLE,TRUSTED AND MOST POWERFULLY spell caster called Ajayi Ololo for helping me use his reliable and sincere spell work to bring back to me my lovely wife after 8 months of separations. I and my wife had a misunderstanding that her family has to tell her to get a divorce which she did. Little did i know that she is really my wife and my woman. I know you reading this testimony will ask how did i know she is my woman and wife even after divorce. i get to know this because i always think of her anytime i find myself to be alone in the house and anytime i have that thinking i will always want to drink to forget about her, even with the drinks to clear her out of my brain the reflections of her beauty will always flash through my mind that i dont know what to do to get her back home. On thinking how to bring her back home for us to leave happily together and call off the divorce i went to marriage advisers and also register for how you need to get your broken marriage restored back. I spent two week on the seminar were we were always thought about the steps to take to restore a broken marriage back but to me it seems not to be helpful in anyway. my wife dont longer pick my calls and never wanted to see me again, and this was the woman that use to love,care,respect and adore me before. Her decision that resulted to our divorce was just a misup that could be easily be corrected after much apology to her that it will never repeat itself again. I know she getting to know that i was having affair outside our marriage is enough but my wife i use to know could not has gone so far even with the conviction of her family to do it. As for me i has a second a thought to know that there must be some enemies that must have been manipulating my wife against me and with that i need a help to rid of the enemy that could have entered her to make end our marriage even with much plead from my own side. on the point for searching and looking for help my mother said there is a man that she will refer me to help me. That it means am still in love with my wife since you are still thinking about her. On hearing this from my own mother helping me out on the adventure to get help to return back home my wife,i was so glad and happy. I felt so shock on the help she suggest that i should email ( for help that he  is a spell caster that i know for help and reliable work because it was this same spell caster that gave me drugs to be healed and cured of cancer and taken care off. not on till my lovely mother told me that spell casting is harmless but with the help of Ajayi Ololo that uses his spell casting to make your love realize and to kill and destroy any human begin involved on the process i never knew there is a man like Dr Ajayi Ololo that is been talked about all over the states and countries.

Divorce Issues

Philip Belove, Ed.D.

Divorce is the beginning of a life review process. For many people, it`is the first intentional decision they make about their lives. The transition into the next stage of life is difficult at first, but it gets easier. The questions I can help you with: What happened? How do I take care of our children? How do I get over my anger? How do I plan a future for myself?

I am Philip Belove, psychologist and coach. My specialty is helping people do their midlife transformation work, a psychological project that creates a foundation for happy and satisfying second half of life.

Midlife Work, because it involves so much careful attention to inner truth, is notoriously stressful on marriages and on dating relationships.

The challenges of the midlife project are echoed in the typical questions asked me as a dating-at-midlife expert:

?Learning to reconcile what you say with what you do. This challenge is echoed in questions like: Why does he say this when he does that? What is really happening?
?Learning to create your own dreams instead of being the victim of someone else's. This challenged is echoed in questions like these: How do I say that I don't want to xyz? I've been lying about some things and what should I do now?
?Learning to live a life that suits you. This challenge produces questions like Is what I'm doing normal? What if my kids think I'm crazy? How can I say that this is starting to bother me?

A person doing Midlife Transformation Work needs to develop 1) A Working Vision, 2) Skills and Strategies to realize that vision, and 3) External sources of support for the project. My role for people is to be part of the support system. I help people clarify their visions, develop the strategies and skills they need, and I help them review their progress.

M.A. Counseling Psychology
Ed.D. Counsulting Psychology (Family Therapy)