Divorce Issues/House Entitlement

Question
I just got reply but I sure would like to get an answer from you on the answer such as:  

1.  Is it true that if he agree to leave the house for 2 months then it could mean to the Court that he volunteering leaving the house therefore he lose the entitlement to the house even we both own the house and vise visa?

Answer
Hi Shelly.

In all candor: The reason I didn't answer the question is because I am not an attorney and am unfamiliar with the laws in Texas. I am a Realtor in Silicon Valley in California. When I have attempted to re-direct people with legal questions they have given me low 'knowledge' ratings which, quite honestly, impacts how others will view my ability to answer their directly related to real estate questions. As you can imagine, the term 'no good deed goes unpunished' comes to mind...

With that in mind, if you would kindly skip the rating section, I am happy to suggest you pose your question to the free service provided at www.lawyers.com  Qualified attorneys, who will keep your state's laws in mind, will be much more qualified to answer your question/s.

It is always stressful when marriages hit stumbling blocks and people are unsure what direction they should be heading. Hopefully, the information you receive from these attorneys will assist you in your decision making process.

Best wishes to you, your spouse, and your children, Shelly.
Kathryn

Divorce Issues

Kathryn Hisert; Realtor