Divorce Issues/how to give court notice to reopen case?

I need help writing out a letter to the Court. My ex-wife is denying child contact. This has been going on now for 2 months. I go to contact center and she is denying contact with my child.

Can you please give me an example on how to word out a letter to court to state  I give 4 weeks notice to re-open this case again as the mother of my child is refusing child contact with my Daughter.

how can I word it please help.

You want to know ... and can learn... on what grounds she denies contact.

She has to have reasons.

In the U.S. that is how it works.  She has to present a case to the court justifying her refusal.

So the first letter you write simply says that she has denied you contact for the last two months
and there is no justification. Therefore you need the court to order to go back to the previous arrangement
or give solid reasons why she has changed things.

If you know her reasons then you have to address them demonstrate that they are
false or inadequate.

So initially you are writing the court for help. Be polite and respectful.

Honorable members of the Court of Justice.

My name is ....

I am writing to request assistance in gaining continuing contact with my dear daughter.

We were divorced/separated... on (date)

At that time my daughter and I had regular time together.
Her mother has refused to allow us to be together for two months now.

feel free to follow up

Philip Alan Belove, Ed.D.  

Divorce Issues

Philip Belove, Ed.D.

Divorce is the beginning of a life review process. For many people, it`is the first intentional decision they make about their lives. The transition into the next stage of life is difficult at first, but it gets easier. The questions I can help you with: What happened? How do I take care of our children? How do I get over my anger? How do I plan a future for myself?

I am Philip Belove, psychologist and coach. My specialty is helping people do their midlife transformation work, a psychological project that creates a foundation for happy and satisfying second half of life.

Midlife Work, because it involves so much careful attention to inner truth, is notoriously stressful on marriages and on dating relationships.

The challenges of the midlife project are echoed in the typical questions asked me as a dating-at-midlife expert:

?Learning to reconcile what you say with what you do. This challenge is echoed in questions like: Why does he say this when he does that? What is really happening?
?Learning to create your own dreams instead of being the victim of someone else's. This challenged is echoed in questions like these: How do I say that I don't want to xyz? I've been lying about some things and what should I do now?
?Learning to live a life that suits you. This challenge produces questions like Is what I'm doing normal? What if my kids think I'm crazy? How can I say that this is starting to bother me?

A person doing Midlife Transformation Work needs to develop 1) A Working Vision, 2) Skills and Strategies to realize that vision, and 3) External sources of support for the project. My role for people is to be part of the support system. I help people clarify their visions, develop the strategies and skills they need, and I help them review their progress.

M.A. Counseling Psychology
Ed.D. Counsulting Psychology (Family Therapy)