Dodge Repair/transmission dipstick tube

stan wrote at 2013-01-04 05:16:30
i got the bolt out and the tube is still stuck i cant get the o ring and tube out

Dodge Repair

Russell Leitheuser

I welcome any and all questions regarding Chrysler Corp. vehicles. It doesn't matter if it's a Chysler, Plymouth, Dodge, Dodge truck or Jeep. I'll be able to help you with your concern. And maybe save you a dollar or two. Which can be a big help theses days. The only thing that I ask is that you be as detailed as possible when you post your question. This helps to give you a quick and accurate answer.

I've worked in the auto repair industry for 30+ years. For the past 28 years I've worked for Chrysler Corp. franchises. In the dealerships I've worked for, which has only been three, I've been the lead tech that would tend to get, and repair, the most problematic vehicles. I have also been a volunteer on this site in the past.

I have been recognized as a Master Auto Technician by ASE and the Chrysler Corp. for a majority of my career.