Dodge Repair/steering wheel removal: '07 ram

2007 dodge ram 1500 4x4 popping in steering wheel inside cab when turning

Hi Dennis,
The first step would be to get inside steering wheel cavity to learn what is making the noise.
The first thing would be to remove the airbag. I can send you the pages that show how to do that safely. But I need to know your email address. So tell me that in a follow-up question only don't use the @ symbol but instead use 'at', otherwise the address is automatically erased.
Sorry for the delay but I just found your question in the 'pool' to which Kevin had referred it.
Please 'rate' my answer (see below).

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).