Dodge Repair/2001 durango 4.7

Question
I need to know the removal and installation process of timing chains and gears on a 2001 Durango 4.7. I am replacing the oil pump and want to make sure I don't have any timing issues when putting it all back together.Thanks

Answer
Hi Brian,
There are about 10 pages on the removal/install process for the timing chains. I have copied those off an '04 manual I have on a CD and will attach those to an email I would send to you directly. To do that I need to know your email address (Allexperts doesn't routinely tell us that), but when you tell me that address via a follow-up question to me don't use the @ symbol but instead use 'at'. Otherwise the address gets erased from your follow-up question automatically.
I trust you haven't started on the process yet as it is highly detailed and I think you will find the pages very helpful in completing the job successfully.
Please 'rate' my answer (see below).
Thanks,
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston