Dodge Repair/heater core replacement: AC body Dynasty '91

Question
Roland, I need to replace a heater core on my 1991 dodge dynasty
3.3L V6 with A/C any ideas on what needs to be removed inside the car I dont have a manuale just for my vehicle and this is telling me the dash needs completly removed to get to it any help you can offer me with this I have replaced several cores on a lot older venicles but this is a first that you need to remove the dash
Thanks

Answer
Hi Bill,
I do have the '91 manual for the AC body (Dynasty) and it shows indeed that to replace the heater core that the HVAC box has to come out and that involves a 24-step process in each direction to accomplish and involves disassembly of a good deal of the underdash. I can xerox copy and postal mail you the pages that show those steps. Have you considered trying Bar'r Leak to seal the leak in your core? I would recommend that you do that and see if it might work.
Roland
PS Thanks for the kind remarks and the rating/nomination.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston