Dodge Repair/Rear parking brake cable::LH body/drum brakes

Question
What are the steps to replace the rear most parking brake cables for a 1997 Dodge Intrepid. Have drum breaks in the rear. Thanks.

Answer
Hi Robert,
The '94 manual covers the rear drum brake cable service over three pages and is detailed enough that it would be better if you have the pages with their figures. It is even different depending upon whether you have a 5- or a 6-passenger set up in the car. The other manual I have ('98) doesn't have drum brakes at the rear. I can xerox copy and postal mail the pages to you if you will tell me your postal mailing address in a follow-up question.
Please 'rate' my answer (see below).
Thanks,
Roland
PS:Thanks for the rating/nomination. I will be pleased to send you the pages at no cost.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston