Dodge Repair/replacing turn signal bulbs/ Dodge Ram 1500

FYI....I found it really frustrating when the nut found in the wheel well that you have to take out through the access hole was stripped and just kept turning,without loosening.There was no other way to get to the turn signal bulbs without hack sawing the bolt off.Theres got to be an easier way to replace a bulb.

Hi Mark,
Kevin referred this response to the 'pool' where I found it. I have not been involved with your problem, so I can't comment. On the truck line, I only have catalogs for the '04-07 model years and have not personally worked on the trucks. But let me know if I can be of help.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).