Dodge Repair/2005 3.8L cylinder head/manifold torque specs

2005 Grand Caravan 3.8 Torque spec once head has been done also manifold torque specs.

Hi Lori,
The cylinder head torque spec is a 4-step process: 45 ft-lbs,65,65 again, then 1/4 of a turn using a regular handle  (not the torque wrench). Be sure that the bolt threads were not "necked" by holding against a straight edge.
On the manifold torque, there are instructions for the lower and upper intake manifold and the exhaust manifold. Tell me which you need. The best thing would be for me to copy the manual pages that describe all these head/manifold installation procedures as there are a lot of details beyond just the torque spec. I need to know your email address to send those pages. If you tell me the address don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at", otherwise the address will be automatically erased before I get it.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).