Dodge Repair/power door lock

I have a 2010 Ram, all of the doors will unlock with the fob or with the buttons on the doors except the left rear door, when I press the button to unlock the doors I can see the lock try to come up but it does not. I do not know if it is a bad actuator or just something sticking.

Hi Ed,
You might try squirting some WD-40 in the space between the door button and its opening to lubricate the mechanism and see if that frees up the action. If not then you will best determine the cause of this by removing the door panel to get to the actuator and determine whether there is a mechanical binding up or a weak actuator. You might check to be sure that the voltage supplied to the actuator is the same as that to those of another actuator that works.
It is possible that the self-diagnostic capability of a vehicle from 2010 would tell you. That would be done by doing a fault code readout of the body control module's memory using a plug-in code reader. That is sometime available for free at a nationwide auto parts store such as Autozone, or at an independent shop they might charge about $40.
That is how I would approach it.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).