Dodge Repair/blower moter resistor 2005 dodge dakota

can you provide me with a diagram/picture of where is the ac/heater blower motor resistor located on a 2005 -  dodge Dakota I looked under the passenger side next to the fan motor and i do not see it located somewhere else or is in side the housing

Hi Thomas,
The '04 manual shows it to be where you have looked for it. I don't have the '05 manual, but the '06 manual shows it to be 'around the corner' on the HVAC housing, and the manual says that you remove the glove box first in order to access the resistor block. Just follow the wires from the blower motor to it for ease of location. I suspect the '05 is like the '06 manual describes.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).