Dodge Repair/Lights on '09 dodge ram

I have a 2009 dodge ram 4x4 and the heater fan will not come on, the windshield wipers will not come on, the air bag light stays on, as does the esp light and the espbas light, what causes this

Hi Chuck,
The power for the wipers comes from fuse 2 of the integrated power module. The power for the heater fan is not clearly indicated in the wiring diagrams which show only an item called 'electronics' inside the ipm and there is no detail about the what fuse is for the power wire for the blower.
The wire for the blower is found on a black plug C3 (which has 22 pins) on the rear of the ipm (it is at the right end of the row of four plugs). The wire is pink/light green and is on pin 17 of that plug. It should show 12v when the key is in the run position. If it doesn't, then all I can suggest it to look at all the fuses of the ipm to see whether one is blown or has a subtle crack in its wire. I wish there were some indication of the fuse for the blower but there is none shown in the wiring diagram. So start by checking out fuse 2 and the wire for the blower to see if there is 12v on it. It might be the blower motor resistor block if you do have the 12v. That block gives the various fan speeds so if it fails, the blower won't work.
 What is the meaning of the "esp" light, and "espbas" light?
Please read the PS below and respond to it.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).