Dodge Repair/no tailights: '98 Dodge ram 1500

Question
Where in the hell is the fuse for the taillights on a 1998 Dodge Ram 1500.  Not listed on diagram

Answer
Hi Robert,
The tail lamps on the '04 model, which is the earliest I have, are powered by the "parking lamp relay" which draws on a 50 amp fuse #15. That relay can power many potential light bulbs (for a trailer), thus the need for a large fuse.
I can't be certain the same exact fuse in used in your '98, or even that there is a park lamp relay in your circuit, but look for such a relay and for any of the very large fuses to possibly be blown which are related to the parking lamp circuit.
Let me know what you learn.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston