Dodge Repair/no tailights: '98 Dodge ram 1500

Where in the hell is the fuse for the taillights on a 1998 Dodge Ram 1500.  Not listed on diagram

Hi Robert,
The tail lamps on the '04 model, which is the earliest I have, are powered by the "parking lamp relay" which draws on a 50 amp fuse #15. That relay can power many potential light bulbs (for a trailer), thus the need for a large fuse.
I can't be certain the same exact fuse in used in your '98, or even that there is a park lamp relay in your circuit, but look for such a relay and for any of the very large fuses to possibly be blown which are related to the parking lamp circuit.
Let me know what you learn.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).