Dodge Repair/2007 Dodge Ram

Question
I have a question on my 2007 Dodge Ram. If I'm driving along at low RPM (13-14) and I mash down on the throttle, the brake light and ABS light will come on. It beeps but the truck does get up and go. Do you know what might be causing this? Thank you!

Answer
My first thought is that your brake fluid level in the master cylinder reservoir may be a bit on the low side, so when you accelterate the fluid that is there shifts and the sensor 'sees' this as a low fluid situation thus turning on those lights. So check that out first.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston