Dodge Repair/cruise control: '05 Magnum

Question
Had a 120,000 mile service this past Saturday.   Tune up, rear diff service, oil change, flush & fill tranny and cooling system.  My cruise control is OUT now.  i use it all the time on this 2005 Magnum RT.  ohhh yea... now the check engine light is on.   What does the dealer need to fix.   I don't want to hear $$$$.      Thank you for your kind remarks & advice in advance.

Answer
Hi Alvin,
Start by checking fuses 29 and 30 to be sure neither is blown nor has a subtle crack in its internal wire. Then I would get the code readout done to see why the check engine light is "on" as that may give us a 'code' for the cruise control. You can often get that done for free at a nationwide autoparts store such as Autozone or for around $40 at an independent shop. Let me know what you learn and we'll go from there.
Please 'rate' my answer (see below).
Thanks,
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston