Dodge Repair/torque specs for 3.3/3.8L rocker arm shafts

Hi im working on a 2001 grand caravan 3.8l need the torque spec with sequence for the 7 rocker arm and push rod boilts please

Hi George,
The '02 manual lists the torque spec as 200 inch-pounds (e.g. about 17.3 foot-pounds). It says to start at the center bolt and work outward and doing that slowly and evenly. Allow 20 minutes bleed-down time for the lifters before operating the engine. If you would like I can send you a copy of the pages that describe the details of these bolts/spacers which you should be aware a different so when the bolts came out from is where they have to be returned to. These pages would be from the '04 manual which I have on a CD and thus can attach them to an email I would send directly to you. Just tell me your email address. But don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at", otherwise the entire address gets erased.
Please 'rate' my answer (see PS below).

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).