Dodge Repair/Actuator for A/C blend door: '07 Dodge Charger R/T

Question
Hi Roland,
My A/C only blows hot air. I've had it check by a professional technician and was told my actuator needs replaced. I have a 2007 Dodge Charger R/T 5.7L enginer. I've already purchased the parts. How do I replace the actuators? Please let me know. Thank you very much.

Answer
Hi Anita,
The actuator you need to change is for the blend door which is located on the underside of the distribution box under the dash. The easiest way to describe what you do is to copy a couple of pages from the manual which I have on a CD and attach them to an email which I will send to you. I need to know your email address which I don't normally learn from Allexperts. So send me a follow-up question in which you tell me your address, but don't use the @ symbol, instead use 'at', otherwide the address will be automatically erased. Once you get to the location it is a simple process to change the blend door actuator.
Please 'rate/nominate' my answer/me (see the PS below).
Thanks,
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston