Dodge Repair/driver's side power window

Question
2000 dodge grand caravan 6cyl. window is no longer attached to the plastic white brackets.  the front bracket is broken and both front and back brackets are stuck in the up position. I've removed the window. is it possible to put the window back in so it stays in the up position? w/ out duct tape? and without replacing anything?

Answer
Hi Isaac,
I have the '98 and '02 manuals on hard copy, and the '04 on a CD. I only see reference in the '02 manual about using masking tape or equivalent to secure the window support in the up position temporarily while replacing the glass. No mention is made of a permanent mechanical means of doing that.
Why not go to a junk yard and get the parts that you need from a wreck and have a functioning window again, or buy what you need new from a dealer parts counter?
I can copy the pages from the CD manual and attach those to an email that I will send to you directly. But i need to know your email address which you can tell me in a follow-up question. But don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at" or the address will be erased. If you find that the '04 picture is different from your car's door mechanism I can photocopy and postal mail you the pages from the hard copy manuals.
Please 'rate' my answer (see the PS below).
Thanks,
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston