Dodge Repair/PO455 Code 2002 Dodge Neon

Question
My 2002 Dodge Neon had the check engine light come on.  It pulls a PO455 code Evaporatie Emission System Leak Detected Gross Leak/No Flow).  Do you know where I should start looking for the problem?  Thanks, Dennis

Answer
Hi Dennis,
A loose gas cap can cause this so be sure that the cap it in good condition and tight.
Basically, it involves looking over all tha parts and hose connections that constitute the vapor recovery system. The best thing I can share with you are the pages the describe and show the system in detail so that you can use that as a 'road map' to check over the system for a loose/cracked hose or damaged component. I can send you the pages from the manual which show the system as an attachment to an email that I will send to you directly. Use a follow-up question to tell me your email address but don't use the @ symbol, instead us 'at', otherwise the address will be automatically erased.
Please 'rate' my answer (see the PS below).
Thanks,
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston