Dodge Repair/'02 2.7L: won't start

Question
What should I check if my 2002 dodge intrepid 2.7 liter engine want start. I have spark. Fuel pump comes on. But want turn over if fuel pump is plugged. I unplug the fuel pump and the car starts with gas left in the intake then runs out of gas and kills. Crank sensor/cam sensor, fuel pump has been changed, but still no start if fuel pump is plugged. Car has anti-theft SKIM system. Also I bought the car without the Remote Keyless Transmitter. Please Help!

Answer
Hi Daniel,
Try for a fault code readout using the ignition key: "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in 5 seconds or less elapsed time. Then watch the odometer window to see if the mileage reading disappears and in its place there are any 4-digit numbers preceded by a P. Let me know those and we'll go from there.
What is the status of the light on the dash for the anti-theft system? If that were not disarmed then the way it behaves is that the engine will start and run for a couple of seconds and then shut down.
Please 'rate/nominate' my answer/me (see the PS below).
Thanks,
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston