Dodge Repair/Dodge crankshaft question?

Question
I have a dodge charger. yr. model 89-92 engine 360 crankshaft # is 3418640 is it an internal or external balance?

Answer
Hi Staci,
That question is best answered at www.allpar.com in their 'performance forum' section where you can ask the question and probably get a reliable answer. I have not any experience or knowledge on this question, but I went to the forum and found several discussions about this question so I believe that is the best place to go. You might also ask at a Dodge dealer parts counter and see what they might be able to tell you.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston