Dodge Repair/stabilizer link/strut: '05 grand caravan

Question
2005 dodge grand caravan left front strut assembly replacement.

Any tips on getting the bolts loose and can you tell me what size wrenches I will need for the stabilizer link connection as well as the steering knuckle connection. also the stabilizer link bolt has a allens wrench fitting in the end, will I need to use this to keep it from rotating or will it also have the machined flat spot and if so what size wrench fits that. Sorry so many questions and thanks for any assistance. You are appreciated.

Answer
Hi Johnny,
The instructions for replacing the strut assembly cover 7 pages of the manual. I can copy those from a CD I have of the manual and attach them to an email I would send to you directly. I need know your email address but when you tell me it don't use the @ symbol, instead use 'at', otherwise the address will be erased from the follow-up question. The manual doesn't give wrench sizes but it does describe the techniques necessary for the job. As I haven't worked on the minivan strut assemblies I can't offer any additional points beyond the pages themselves.
Please 'rate/nominate' my answer/me (see the PS below).
Thanks,
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston