Dodge Repair/Will tire on standard rim fit donut spare cavity

Question
My old Caravan donut spare has dry rot cracks, after not being used once before today in 230k miles.  Question: This van has the odd ball 14 inch wheels and I wonder if a standard 14 inch tire on standard steel rim will fit in the spare cavity?  This would seem to beat finding a decent used donut.  I realize the tire might be a bit thicker.  I have no way here to try and fit one.

Help is appreciated. (I am also on allexperts in the Jewelry, Gems and Minerals category.) If you don't have an answer, I understand this is possibly an odd question, maybe not so odd.

God Bless.  Thomas.

Answer
Hi Thomas,
About the only way to find the answer to that would be to jack up one of the wheels and remove it and see if it will fit in the spare tire cavity. Or perhaps I don't understand? I don't have any dimension data for the spare tire cavity, so this is about the only thing I can suggest.
Please 'rate/nominate' my answer/me (see the PS below).
Thanks,
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston