Dodge Repair/Fog light assembly replacement 2004 Durango

Is it necessary to remove the front fascia on the 04 Durango to replace and install a new fog light assembly. What is the simplest and easiest way to replace and install the fog light (broken lens) on the 2004 Durango?

Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
Reach under and behind the front fascia to access the front fog lamp housing (4) on the back of the front bumper support (2).
Disconnect the wire harness connector from the fog lamp bulb connector receptacle.
Remove the front fascia from the front bumper support. (Refer to 13 - FRAME AND BUMPERS/BUMPERS/FRONT FASCIA - REMOVAL).
Unscrew the adjustment screw (1) at the top of the fog lamp until it is disengaged from the bumper support.
Insert a trim stick or another suitable wide flat-bladed tool, between either side of the lamp and the side of the lamp seat in the bumper support.
Carefully pry the pivot pin on either side of the lamp out of its receptacle in the stanchion (3) within the seat of the bumper support.
Remove the lamp from the bumper support.  

Dodge Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP 15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer