Dodge Repair/sunroof drains

2010 Dodge Caliber, water pours through the A-post and dome light.  Dealer wants $200 + to clear drains.  Can I do this myself?  Thanks

Hi Chuck,
The best I have found is a discussion on
Here is the URL to look at that:
If you can find the drain holes around the edge of the sunroof opening, try inserting a flexible wire in each to push through the blockage to the drain outlets probably in the wheel well areas (thought I don't know for sure where those are), or if you find the outlets try going up from below from there or try blowing compressed air to blow out the debris.
Please 'rate/nominate' my and answer/me (see the PS below).

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).