Dodge Repair/2006 dodge grand caravan srs codes 34 and 64

2006 dodge grand caravan srs codes 34 and 64
got these using my innova 3160b

any idea of where to look

tried replacing clock spring

symptoms airbag light comes on(used to only when hard turns, now even with softer turns)

other info last summer had the ac drain plug and flood the van

Hi Derrick,
I just found your question of Kevin in the 'pool'. Has it been resolved? If not, I do have the '06 manual and my question is what is the title of the code 34 and 64? The body manual lists a number of codes for the supplementary restraint system, but no numbers are listed, only names. Let me know where things stand.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).