Dodge Repair/AC: '08 Sebring

Question
QUESTION: AC clutch on a Chrysler Sebring SLX 2.4 motor is not engaging. How to diagnose? Have checked fuses and added a little R134.

ANSWER: Hi Paul.
I just found your question to Kevin in the 'pool'. Has it been resolved?
Roland

QUESTION: No. The system charge seems correct. Seems to be an electrical issue.

Answer
Hi Paul,
Did you find the relay in the power box where I described it to be and did you try switching it out? I can tell you the wiring of the relay/compressor/control if the '06 manual I have applies to your '08 mode. Let me know if the relay location was the same or not.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston