Dodge Repair/crankshaft position sensor: 2.4L DOHC

Question
Are there 2 of these on a 2005 dodge stratus  2.4 dohc engine. Where are they located?

Thank you.

Answer
Hi Bill,
There are 2 engine rotational sensors: one for the crankshaft and one for the camshaft. The crankshaft position sensor is at the front of the engine, just below the starter motor. The camshaft position sensor is on the rear of the engine, located in the cylinder head proper just below and to the left of the positive crankcase valve. Both sensors have a three wire connector: an orange wire, and a black/light blue wire, and the cam sensor has a tan/yellow while the crank sensor has a gray/black for its third wire.
Let me know if you need more information about these two sensors.
Please 'rate/nominate' this answer/me (see the PS below).
Thanks,
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston