Dodge Repair/dash and tail lights not working: '99 Durango

I have a 99 Durango and the dash/tail lights not working. What's wrong?

Hi Dave,
The oldest manual I have for the Durango is an '04 but it may have the same wiring as your '99.
It does show that fuses 9 and 10 in the fuse box located in the cabin provide power to both the cluster and to the rear lighting. So look at those twe fuses to see if either is blown or has a subtle crack in its internal wire. If not, then I would check all the other fuses in the same fuse box.
Thanks so much for the rating and nomination!

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).