Dodge Repair/45rfe transmission solenoid pack replacement

I was reading and saw in the linked address:
You were able to provide instructions for verification test and the procedure for replacing the solenoid pack in a 2006 ram.
I have a 2004 ram 1500 with a 5.7 hemi, the dealer has stated I have a 45rfe trans when I give them the vin. I am planing on replacing my solenoid pack and would be appreciative if you wouldn't mind forwarding those procedures to me also.
Thank you.

Hi Sean,
I would be pleased to copy those and attach them to an email. In a follow-up question tell me your email address but don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at", otherwise it will be automatically erased.
Please read the PS below.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).