Dodge Repair/Click in Driver side window after replacement motor was installed

QUESTION: Click in Driver side window after replacement motor was installed.
Does it have a clamp for on of the cables. It seems to be catching a cable and clicking hard.
Thank you

ANSWER: Hi Mary,
What is the year/make/model/body style of the vehicle?

QUESTION: Durango 2002

Hi Mary,
May I ask what was unclear about the response to your question, below? A rating of 1 seems to me to be unwarranted. I told you that I saw no cables involved in moving the window so there would be no clamps. I suggested that there may be interference between the mechanics the electrical cable from the control switch to the motor but that you would have to open it up and observe the motion..
Isn't that clear?
Thanks for giving me a 10 for politeness, however and also for giving me a nomination for 'volunteer of the month' for my first answer.

The '04 Durango manual that I have appears to have no mechanical cables associated with the window lift mechanism. If it is the electrical connection from the switch to the motor then that may not be 'dressed' properly to avoid catching.
If you paid a shop to replace the motor then take it back and ask them to look into the problem. If you or a friend did the replacement then open it back up and try to observe what is binding up. I can copy the pages about removing the trim panel and the mechanism if you would like to try it yourself. Let me know your email address and I will send these pages as an attachment. But don't use the @ symbol, instead use 'at', otherwise the address will be automatically erased.
Please read the PS below.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).