Dodge Repair/how do i get door openL '10 minivan

I have a 2010 grand caravan se. the driver door will not open the key will make the lock nob go up and down the remote will do the same and the handle inside also, but I can not get the door open. I manage to get part of the panel off of the door to try to open by moving the latch actuator leavers but had no luck what can I do to get this door open?

Hi Terry,
Based upon what is shown in a highly detailed (almost unusably detailed) '09 manual that I have on a CD there is access to the latching mechanism via a round hole in the inner door panel but to gain access to that you will need to remove the trim panel entirely. If the seat is preventing you from removing the panel all the way then I would remove the seat which is bolted to the floor from underneath the vehicle.
Once the trim panel is off then I think you will have access to the latch mechanism. Let me know if the seat is what prevents you from removing the panel and if not what is.
I have a CD for the '06 model which is less detailed but which I believe I can copy some pages and attach them to an email I would send to you. You could then look at those to see whether there is enough info and verify that your '10 model is the same. Let me know your email address but don't use the @ symbol, instead us "at" or the address will be erased.
If that doesn't help, I can lend you the '09 CD by mailing it to you but that is so detailed and will take a few days so may not be the most efficient way to help.
Sorry for any delay but I just found your question in the "pool" to which Kevin had referred it.
Please read the PS below.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).