Dodge Repair/'06 dodge magnum rt: code 0158

Question
I got code p-0158 on my 2006 Dodge Magnum rt and cant figure out which sensor the code is referring to.

Answer
Hi Ross,
The 0158 code is for the downstream oxygen sensor on the left side of the engine's exhaust pathway, where by downstream I mean near the catalytic converter. So raise the vehicle and look for such a sensor in the exhaust pipe and check its wires (there are 4 which are fragile so that you may find that the signal wire is touching the 5 volt power wire, or the wiring harness to the plug on the sensor may be damaged such as to produce such a short).
Please read the PS below and respond.
Thanks,
Roland  

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston