Dodge Repair/2003 dodge intrepid sxt: CD changer

Question
a cd got stuck in changer mechanic pulled out cds and now I cant geta cd back in seems like something blocking entrance still makes rotating noise 6 disc player should the whole front be removed?  thank you.  65000 miles looks new want to keep it 5 more years maybe longer  luv it

Answer
Hi Steven,
The '04 manual describes the 6 CD changer features and its connection to the radio which controls much of its output function. No details are given for its repair.  I think that you will want to remove the unit from the instrument panel and take it apart to find what is wrong. I can send you pages from the CD of the manual that I have that shows how to remove it. Let me know your email address but don't use the @ symbol, instead use 'at' or the address will be erased.
Please read the PS below and respond.
Thanks,
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston