Dodge Repair/fuel injector problems on a 1998 Dodge Ram 318 engine

Question
QUESTION: My truck is only squirting fuel from one injector. It has no power. You can smells gas strong. And it dies when going from regular speed to a stop. In order to start it I have to turn the key on then off then on then off. Then it will start.

ANSWER: how do u know  only one fuel injector is working? and if that was the case the engine would not run at all.

QUESTION: I can look down the throttle body and see it squirting. And the engine is NOT running now. It starts and struggles and dies. Is that your answer? Really? So what your saying is you can't help me?

Answer
ok u may only be able to see one  and not the others that does not mean they are not working so the only one fuel injector diagnosis is not correct.
And no its  not my answer I haft to question your ways of diagnosing things because they have no bearing on the engine running or not.    Any codes in teh computer?  whats fuel pressure? do u have spark at the coil and plugs?

Dodge Repair

Kevin