Dodge Repair/'95 3.5L LH: no start, codes 14, 24

Question
I recently replaced the water pump, vavle cover gaskets, intake gaskets, intake plenum gasket, and fuel rail gaskets in my 1995 dodge intrepid SE with a 3.5L engine, after replacing the water pump I had to retime it, did so following instructions in the book, after doing all this the car will crank over but will not start, it is getting plenty of fuel, and it is getting spark, when checking the trouble codes I get 12- Problem with stand-by memory circuit.  Direct battery input to controller disconnected within the last 50 ignition key-ons.
14- MAP sensor voltage too low or too high.
24- Throttle position sensor voltage too high or too low.

I thought the 14 and 24 trouble code could be due to my battery being low on power, so I placed it on a charger for 6 hours at a 2 amp trickle charge and this still did not solve the issue.

Would you happen to have any idea what may be going on?
any help would be appreciated.

Answer
Hi Chris,
Kevin referred your question to the 'pool' where I just found it.
Those two sensors' plugs have the same shape and wiring assignments and are black. One possibility is that you have them switched. The middle pin wire of the map is colored dark green/red, while that of the tps plug is colored orange/dark blue.
I would also verify whether you show 5v to be present on the violet/white wire on each when the key is in the 'run' position, that the black/light blue wires on each are connected to pin 4 of the plug to the pcm, and that the middle pin of the tps is connected to pin 22 of the pcm, and the middle pin of the map is connected to pin 1 of the pcm.
I think doing these observations/tests will solve the problem
Please read the PS below and respond to it,
Thanks,
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston