Dodge Repair/'00 Intrepid: Replace front struts

Question
How do I replace the front strut assembly with a new front strut assembly
that comes completely assembled (the strut, coil spring and upper and lower plate are already put together).

Answer
Hi Gene,
I have the '04 manual on a CD which I can copy the pages from and send to you by email. Let me know your email address but don't use the @ symbol or the address is automatically erased. Instead use "at". The procedure shown is in the case where you want to replace the assembly by first compressing and retaining the coil springs, but it should be the same when you have them retained as a unit.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks for doing that,
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston