Dodge Repair/2008 dodge charger transmission converter clutch curcuit

What colors are the wires that go to the transmission converter clutch solenoid in a 2008 dodge charger

Hi Willo,
If your unit in question is the "NAG1" 5-speed automatic then the wiring diagrams show:
a yellow wire at pin 6 of the electrohydraulic control unit brings the voltage to energize the trans converter clutch solenoid (and other solenoids as well), and then a yellow/blue wire from pin 11 going to pin 17 of the transmission control module (on the black 14-wire plug of the unit) is responsible for actuating the solenoid (by grounding it no doubt). I hope this is responsive to your question.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).