Dodge Repair/'96 2.4L base auto w/ a/c

Question
Vehicle surges at about 40mph only in o/d.also has rough idle and sometimes dies when making light throttle snap and turning right only at low speed.history-200k on power train,comp.good 1-4 165psi,leak down no more 10%,fuel press.good,repair history,fuel pump sock replaced & filter,full tune OEM parts,timing belt and w/p replaced,o2 sensors,tps,cam & crank sensors,coil & injectors.(car has always had complaint 2nd owner) if I reset computer is good for few days.no codes.changing places where fueling and grades also helps for short time.computer has also been changed.replaced o2 sensors and was good for about a month.thanks

Answer
Hi Jason,
Surging and/or dying but with no codes: the first thing that I suggest is always that the EGR valve be checked to be sure the valve stem moves freely via the internal spring-action and that is closes to a dead stop. Spray some WD-40 on the stem where it enters the valve body proper and move it back and forth with the tip of a screwdriver inserted into the slot of the stem. Then see if that has solved this issue or not.
Otherwise you will want to use a diagnostic readout tool to observe the reading of all the sensors to see if one of them is out of range from normal but not so badly as to set a fault code.
Thanks for the detailed history.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks for doing that.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston