Dodge Repair/'97 dodge ram 1500: no start

Question
truck would not start by key now power windows and blower motor dosent work

Answer
Hi Jason,
I don't have a manual that covers '97 ram but no doubt the power windows and blower motor each have a separate fuse which may be blown, likely located in the fuse box under the dash so look over those fuses. If none are blown then check the fuses in box in the engine compartment.  The No Start may be diagnosed by means of the check engine light which will flash to tell you fault code numbers. Turn the key: on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in 5 seconds or less elapsed time. Then watch the check engine light, which remains "on", to see it begin to flash, pause flash, etc. Count the number of flashes before each pause. Then repeat the process to be sure of an accurate set of flash counts. If the flashing doesn't happen then instead after doing the key switching watch the odometer window to see the mileage reading replaced by a 4-digit number preceded by a P. Let me know either the flash counts in order of appearance or the 4-digit number and we'll go from there.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston